Saturday, October 8, 2011

My day in pictures...


Breakfast: Rice crackers with peanut butter and jelly. Cereal has recently taken it's place. But I meant to post this a long time ago.












Perhaps a cup of tea to go with it. This is a chrysanthemum pu er tea, and it is amazing. It is also super cheap. A box of 40 tea bags is around $4.















Now it's time to go down the apartment stairs, and off to work...














...through the alley outside my apartment...

















...down De He Rd...














...through the park...













...past the library...













...to Yongan Market MRT station...















...onto the MRT...













...down Minsheng West Rd (not a lot is open at this time of day, though there are a lot of breakfast places)...



















..."Good morning, Steve!"...













..."Good morning everybody! Lovely to see you all today."...














...and then I have a seat at my desk. I don't actually teach,
I just watch videos about teaching...












...OK, that's not true. Here we are in the clothes store scenario...











...and now it's time for lunch. I never thought I'd eat school lunch, and yet here I am. It's actually not half bad, though I decided to pursue lunch options outside the school for the month of October (if you want school lunch you have to pay for the month in advance. It's pretty cheap, maybe $25 or so for the month).






After some more teaching it is back to the MRT to start the journey home...













...down Zhongzheng Rd...













...through the produce stand...













...back into the alley...























...back up the stairs...
















...and then a little dinner. Tonight's selection is an egg, tofu, kimchei mishmash. Yumm!















Anti-climactic? Perhaps. Thoroughly enjoyable? Most definitely. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment